In Tune Presentation



This is really long and full of all kinds of scratch-the-surface stuff squeezed into a TED-talks style format. It is a presentation I shared at Bethany Theological Seminary's In Tune conference in April. I was asked to introduce my work and to talk about being a hymn writer. (My presentation followed one from a "contemporary praise and worship" musician/pastor, and so much of what I said is about blurring genre lines and finding synthesis.)
If you only have time for one piece, jump to 49:35 for "The Mountain of God" with Sally Morris' awesome tune TO THE BRINK. I wish the recording picked up more of the congregation--they really rocked!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Speeches Fall Silent--a hymn after the Orlando massacre

Christmas Hymn: The Morning After Jesus' Birth

The Son of God Became a Refugee (additions)